- Log into your QuickPicks account.
- At the QuickPicks game homepage, choose Play Daily or Play Virtual.
- Pick a sport (examples: NFL, NBA, MLB, etc), or choose “All” to scroll through every live matchup and over/under.
- You’ll see a list of player-vs-player matchups, presented as Left vs Right. Just click your favorite and it’ll be added to your Ticket. Remember, you need to pick at least 3 matchups or over/under, and can have up to 10.
- Enter the amount you want to play.
- Like what you see? Just click Submit to lock it all in. Once an entry is placed, it cannot be reversed.
What do I win?
Based on the number of entries that you select and the amount you contribute towards your Ticket determines how much you can win. This table below outlines how much you can win:
|Picks||Payout Multiple||Min Entry||Max Entry||Min Payout||Max Payout|
|3 of 3||5x||$0.10||$50||$0.50||$250|
|4 of 4||10x||$0.10||$50||$1.00||$500|
|5 of 5||18x||$0.10||$50||$1.80||$900|
|6 of 6||35x||$0.10||$50||$3.50||$2,750|
|7 of 7||70x||$0.10||$50||$7.00||$3,500|
|8 of 8||125x||$0.10||$50||$12.50||$6,250|
|9 of 9||250x||$0.10||$50||$25.00||$12,500|
|10 of 10||500x||$0.10||$50||$50.00||$25,000|
If players have the same fantasy points in a matchup, they tie, and the matchup is null and void. (The matchup will not count)
If a player has no plays, does not enter the game, or 0 minutes played, the matchup is null and void. (The matchup will not count)
If your roster has two matchups, roster purchase funds are returned in full. (Say you have a four matchup where two matchups have a player that does not play)
If an event is suspended or postponed, any players in that event that are in a matchup are null and void.
How are Points calculated?
Players earn Points based on their stats during the game in question. In football, a Passing Touchdown is worth less than a Rushing Touchdown, and an interception puts a player in the negative. In baseball, a homerun is gold but getting caught stealing is bad news. Here’s the full breakdown.
|2 Point Conversion||2|
|Kick Return TD||6|
|Punt Return TD||6|
|Fumbles - own touchdowns from recovery||6|
|Runs Batted In||3|
|Hit By Pitch||2|
|Earn Runs Allowed||-3|
|Shots on Goal||2|
|Short Handed G/A Bonus||4|
|Shots on Goal||2|
|Short Handed G/A Bonus||4|
|Qualified 1st Bonus||SP1||10|
|Qualified 2nd Bonus||SP2||5|
|Place Differential (see notes below)||PD||1 pt × (Start Position - Finish Position)|
- A driver will be credited with a fantasy point for each place gained from their qualifying position vs. their finishing position at the conclusion of the race.
- For example, a driver who qualifies to start in 30th position and finishes in 20th place will be credited with 10.0 fantasy points (+10 place differential * 1=10 fantasy points).
- If qualification is determined by draw or mechamism other than drivers competing for position, Qualification Bonuses will not be applied to their fantasy scores.
|1st Round Win||1rW||100|
|2nd Round Win||2rW||80|
|4th Round Win||4rW||40|
|5th Round Win||5rW||25|
|Win by Decision||WBD||20|
Fantasy scores are calculated for each round played from ticket entry time and final tournament results.
|Per Hole Score||Abbreviation||Score|
|Double Eagle or Better||DE||15|
Stakes The amount of money placed on a single Ticket.
Ticket When players are picked out of a matchup, they are added to the Ticket. Users also select their entry fee here.
Fantasy Score The number of Fantasy Points a Player accumulated in a Sporting Event.
Fantasy Points Based on a scoring matrix, what a player receives for his performance in a sporting event.
FPPG Average Fantasy Points Per Game.
Matchup Two Players from the same sport, matched against each other and available to pick and add to a ticket.
Over/Under - The projected total fantasy points that a player will amass for a game. Choose Over or Under this number and add to a ticket.
Maximum Entry Fee The maximum that can be placed on one Ticket.
Minimum Entry Fee The minimum that can be placed on one Ticket.
No Action A Matchup that does not count towards the outcome of a completed Ticket.
Payout The total prize awarded to a winning Ticket, inclusive of the stake.
Pick The selected Player in a single Matchup.
Submitted Ticket A Ticket can be placed as soon as 3 to 10 Picks have been selected. Note that a Submitted Ticket cannot be canceled.
Player Part of a matchup, a Player is any person competing in a Sporting Event.
Settled Matchup Once all relevant Player Statistics have been finalized, the matchup is considered settled.
Sport Event A game, match, or contest involving a Player in a Matchup.
User Any person who has an active Account with QuickPicks.com.
Voided Sporting Event A Sport Event in which all Picks have been removed from the list of available Matchups.
Winning Entry A Ticket in which each selected Pick has won its respective Matchup.